Friday, February 19, 2010

Sis Walker 2-11-10

I LOVE MY MISSION!

That's really all I have to say!

So this morning I was starting a fire in our gas burning fireplace and I was starting it with some pocket matches... well, I had the gas up to high so when I stuck the match in there it went... POOF... I only singed a good chunk of hair so I gave myself a little trim and now you cant even tell!!!! My comp. told me I am no longer allowed to start fires! I agree!

Last week I discovered a new recipe! I bought myself some frozen chicken but I didn't have anything flavoring for it so I went on a hunt... in my search I saw the otterpops in the freezer and thought I would try that. I placed 5 pieces of chicken in a cake pan, cut up the otter pops, two orange and 1 pink, and placed it on the chicken and then cooked for an hour at 375... YUM! Who woulda thought??? It was almost as good as mom's orange juice chicken! I'm so creative!!! Haha!

Earlier this week we left our condo only to realize that I had locked the keys inside... Yes, the condo keys and the car keys. Oh and it was raining like crazy outside and probably only 40 degrees. We called our landlord's three different numbers... no answer... so we decided we best get walking because the Lord's work isn't going to get done by standing around waiting for a phone call! An hour later our Landlord's wife called... they were at the hospital... but they had received our message and they were sending a key with one of their daughters down to their other daughters house! We finally got the key a couple hours and a lot of laughs later!!!!!! We were happy to get inside and get dry clothes on!!!!

Um... what else! We have Cami's baptism this weekend! We only have 20 pages to go before we meet our goal in the B of M!!! Kelsey's parents both gave her permission to be baptized so she is FOR SURE getting baptized on the 20th.

Transfers are on Tuesday and again, I am praying like crazy that I don't get transferred but I'll do whatever the Lord wants me to do!

I LOVE THIS WORK!!!!!!! Make good choices, don't do drugs, be happy and LOVE LIFE!!!!!!

Love, ME!

No comments: