Friday, February 19, 2010

Note From Me

Well - I just spent the last hour updating this blog and Tyson's Mission blog. That meant that I've had a chance to re-read every letter that Sis. Walker and Elder Walker have emailed home the last month! Wow!

I am so grateful for two of the best missionary children ever! Their testimony is so strong. Their zeal is evident. Their desire to serve is heartwarming!

Tyson recently wrote home and told us that he and his companion recently spoke at a Bishop's Fireside. He said he told the kids that less than 6 months ago he was in their shoes... senior in high school, actively involved at school and with friends, and now... look where he is. That really hit me... In less than six months Tyson has gone from being 'Tyson' to becoming 'Elder Walker'

And... now in just six weeks, Sister Walker will be returning home!

Wow!

When did my kids grow up???

No comments: