Monday, November 30, 2009

Elder Walker's letter to Mom and Dad

It was so great to see the pictures that Dad sent. Thank you for not sending the pictures of the ATVs although I don't think I would care anymore because everywhere I look I see ATVs here in Idaho! We just got snow a few days ago so now I see SnowMachines everywhere. But I guess I can deal for 23 more months.

The table looked beautiful and the weather did too! I showed my comp the picture of the kids in their swim suits and said, "it just snowed a foot and a half a few weeks ago." It was funny.

Great to see you all out golfing. I wish I could have seen Bosen live up to all his talk of being a great golfer.

We got the opportunity to go to the Rexburg temple on Saturday. What a beautiful temple! It was so great to be there and do a session. I still want to just happen to be in a session with my sister when she gets home. I think that would be really fun.

Well that's all that's going on here. I'm freezin my buns off but having fun doing it! I love you all and hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

peace and love,
Elder Walker

No comments: