Sunday, November 8, 2009

Gratitude

I love early, quiet mornings. This morning there was another absolutely beautiful Colorado Sunrise - purples, oranges, pinks... incredible! And it's always on mornings like this that I just feel so much gratitude!
  • Love my kids! I have six (four by birth, and two partners of my children) of the most amazing children in the world! They are stalwart, good, loving, kind and amazing! They make good choices. They serve the Lord. They are so much fun to be around.
  • Love my grandchildren! Oh, they make me smile! They are such good kids who have been taught well. They, too, love the Lord and it is evident in all they say and do.
  • Love Colorado! This is such a beautiful state! I have looked at the same view out my back windows for over six years, and I never tire of it! The front range mountains are so breathtaking with all of the different shades of purple - and now the tallest ones are covered in a blanket of snow. I love the blue skies of Colorado! The fresh air! The quiet of Castle Rock. Love it all!
  • I love that my family likes to participate in the same sorts of things; from the mountains to the theater to the games around the table. We love to be together and do things together. What more could a woman want???
  • I love the Gospel! I enjoy the peace, the sweetness and the love that only the Gospel can bring!

My heart is just simply grateful today!

1 comment:

Lianne said...

Those are all such great things to be grateful for! Thanks so much for letting us come and spend the weekend with you guys. We had such a great time! :)