Friday, March 26, 2010

Precious Notes from Sister Walker

In response to her dad's final letter:
Gee Dad, now I'm sitting in the middle of the library with tears streaming down my face and on to the key board... luckily I'm in corner where not too many people can see me! THIS ISN'T EASY! NOT ONE BIT! Man, I don't want to leave but I know that I have to. My heart is being torn to pieces! I guess that just means that I have been a successful missionary otherwise I would have no problem with this. I HAVE fought my hardest and I know that the battle must come to an end.... I just wish it
could last forever... and I know it will, just not full time. I do look forward to, and I am excited to see my family and friends again. I am excited to get back up to Rexburg but darn it all, I'm not ready to no longer be a full-time missionary. I have put my whole heart and soul into the past 18 months and.... well, you know how I feel! I love you SO MUCH and I am excited to see you on Tuesday! Just be prepared for the tears!!! HAHAHAHA!

Cute note to her mom in response to a letter about housing at BYU-I for Spring Semester:

Phew... actually, I wasn't worried about that at all... in fact housing hadn't even crossed my mind since the last time we talked about it! haha! It sounds WONDERFUL! I think I've been in there before... maybe... I think some of my friends use to live there! I'm excited for you to come with me... no cheating and trying to see your son though (well maybe we will have to accidentally buy him a box of goodies and accidentally come across his living quarters and accidentally drop it off on his porch)!!! Hahahaha!! I love you MOSTEST! Thanks for getting that all set up!

In response to a letter from her mom - an analogy from Mary Poppins... even though the end has come, "It's as it should be" So - Let's Go Fly A Kite!

Thanks Mom, I needed that... today is hard and I do just need to go fly a kite! Read my response to Dad! I love you SO MUCH! Thanks for all your love, support, encouragement and most of all thanks for being MY mom! Love you MOST!!!!

3 comments:

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

great final letters, love her to death!

StephieMae said...

I'm so excited!! She has been such a wonderful missionary!

Anonymous said...

喜歡你的部落格,留言請您繼續加油...............................................................