Friday, March 26, 2010

Final Letter from Sister Walker as a Full Time Missionary

Hello Family!!!!

Today, I just want to keep this simple today and share my testimony with you!

Over the past 18 months 2 weeks and 2 days I have come to realize even more than ever that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the Lords church on the earth today. This IS the ONLY church that contains the fullness of the gospel. I know that God is our loving Heavenly Father he loves us so much that he sent us away out of his presence for a time so that we could learn and grow for ourselves and learn to become more like him. He has given us families on the earth so that we can learn from one another and work towards eternal life together! I know that we have a living prophet on the earth today and I know that as we follow him we will be lead back to our Father in Heaven! I know that through the Atonement of our Savior Jesus Christ we will be saved so long as we repent and come unto him! I know that the Book of Mormon is Another Testament of Jesus Christ and that it changes lives every day! I know that the CHURCH IS TRUE!

I love you all so much and if I haven’t told you already…. I am so grateful for all of your prayers, love, encouraging words…. EVERYTHING! I could have NEVER done this without ALL of you!

I have fought the fight and THIS battle is ending… but a new one is just about to begin… BRING IT ON!
I am excited to see you and give you all LOTS AND LOTS of hugs and kisses!

For the last time from SISTER Chelsee Walker… Make good choices, don’t do drugs, be happy and remember that you are a child of God and we WILL live together with him someday!

Love, Sister Chelsee Walker

No comments: