Thursday, March 19, 2009

Chels is Senior Companion!

Sister Walker's is now the Senior Companion! Here's some highlights from this week's letter:

Hand is good!!! Oh the life of Sister Walker! The work is going great! We set Krystal for baptism for March 28th!!! I am SO EXCITED!!!

I have a new companion now, her name is Sister Jernigan and she is from North Carolina near Charlotte. She has been out 6 weeks longer than me but I am the Senior Companion... How did that happen! Yikes… I don’t know! I was really scared at first but now I’m ok with the whole thing!

Sister LuPeni got off ok and now I hope that she is still doing ok because I have heard that they are having a Tsunami in Tonga right now….hmmm… She cried lots and lots when she left. She was having some super comp separation anxiety problems when I dropped her off at the airport and she had to be by herself! It was sad to see her go (mostly because I am going to miss having a Polynesian Companion who goes to lots of Polynesian things) but I look forward to once again learning from a new companion!

This area is growing up very well! I’m so proud of it! Haha! We went to the temple today and it was glorious as usual!!!

I will let you know… IN DETAIL… how the doctor goes nest week so that you won’t have to call Sister Christensen! Ha!!! I love you all SO much!

Make good choices, don’t do drugs, be happy and continue sharing the gospel!Love, ME!!!

No comments: