Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sister Walker This Week

Here are some highlights from Chelsee's letter to me this week...

I really am doing Amazingly well!!!! It is just what President Benson says, "I have often said that one of the greatest secrets of missionary work is work! If a missionary works, he will get the Spirit; if he gets the Spirit, he will teach by the Spirit; and if he teaches by the Spirit, he will touch the hearts of the people and he will be happy. Work, work, work—there is no satisfactory substitute, especially in missionary work." I just keep working and the Spirit keeps me going and keeps me SO happy!!!

I went back to the doctor today and he says everything is looking good... we still think I can be ok without surgery BUT, I go back in 2 weeks and they will remove the cast to see if there is anything the x-rays aren't showing... then they will re-cast it.

President has been keeping a pretty close eye on me too... he calls about every 2 days!!! Hahaha! We are becoming quite the buddies! Ha!!

Thank you for your love and concern... Know that I am doing VERY well!!!! I can’t think of a better place or time to have broken a bone and still be able to keep my
spirits up!!! I love serving in the Lords Army!!! Onward Christian Soldiers!!!!!

No comments: