Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Have The Bestest Family Ever!!!

Well, you've seen some of the fun created by my family for my birthday! I just have to tell you that even though I dislike getting older every year - this birthday was great! I thought I would have been fine just letting my day slip by - but instead I enjoyed every minute of it! (Actually a couple of days worth of fun!)

On Sunday we had a great meal, my favorite cake and that's when I got to open my books!

On Tuesday (my actual birthday) I woke up to find a "Happy Birthday" banner taped to my mirror and the cutest darn Mary Poppins card that actually sang to me!


I just had to post a quick note to tell my family how much I love each and every one of them!!! The published memory books are so tender and incredible!!! From Tyson's insistence on going above and beyond with balloons and my "Birthday Princess" badge (and I wore it the whole day!) and my beautiful yellow roses and red tulip bouquet! (breathtaking!!!) Wow! I am spoiled!

Anyway - I just had to thank my husband and kids publicly for being so awesome!!! Love you all!!!

1 comment:

Lianne said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday! We were sad that we missed it. Happy belated Birthday!!