Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday Thoughts

Hello Fam... Just some random Sunday Thoughts for the day!
1. Lianne, you're anniversary flowers look gorgeous! Way to go Dev to be so romantic!!!
2. Estee loves the dirt! She's a little trooper every time she comes camping, but she wants to be down in the dirt and she has no worry at all about getting completely filthy. She's just having fun!
3. Chelsee is homeless! She had to check out of her apartment Saturday and I don't catch up with her until Friday night. So - for a whole week Chels has to figure out where her next bed will be. Maybe there is a FHE or mission lesson there somewhere????
4. Devin - why are you sick???? I thought you stopped having really bad headaches when we took your tonsils out???? Please get better QUICK!!!
5. Got the new security system in. Works great. Last night about 8:30 there is a knock on our front door. I had just barely hopped out of the shower and was not going to answer the door but I could see a blue T-shirt that looked like it could be Adam. Being smart, however, I looked out Tyson's bedroom window only to find TWO APX salesmen walking away from our front porch. Two of them!!! I never did answer the door by the way - couldn't they see my APX sign in the front????
6. Spoke in the Woodland's Ward today - It was good because it made me pause and realize how grateful I am for the Restoration of the Gospel. Everything that is important in my life I can connect to the Gospel! Thanks to Joseph for going into the grove to pray!!!!
7. I'm behind on my reading of the Book of Mormon... how are the rest of ya'll doin???? I'll be caught up this week I believe.
8. Did I ever tell you all how much I love your dad???? He's pretty awesome!!!

OK - that's my random Sunday thoughts today!

3 comments:

Harrop Family said...

Ooh! I love randon thoughts like these. Especially the last one! How cute is that.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts mom.

Lianne said...

I'm with Britnee, I love random thoughts as well. Thanks for the post! Sounds like things are going well for you guys and I hope that Chelsee can find somewhere to stay!

Grandma Tami said...

Suzi, sorry I don't have your e-mail address. Thank you so much for taking Michelle in tonight and giving her a safe place to stay. I appreciate it so much. You guys have been the best of friends. We are both so lucky to have such great families. Love you Tami