Thursday, April 3, 2008

More Adventures!!!


Well Hello!!! I just wanted to update you a little bit... of course, with pictures! Two weeks ago we had 7 girls from Chicago come to visit campus for a week. Talk about PARTAAAY!! They toured each of the different colleges, went to plays, dancing, bowling... pretty much anything you can do in Rexburg, they did it! I LOVED having them here! They are some of my best friends and it was so much fun hanging out with them! They said that the best part of being here was feeling the spirit on campus!
This picture with the white people... haha... is from Easter Sunday! We had an enrichment dinner that night, it was great having a nice Easter meal with the people that I love! These are some of my past roommates Amanda, Lizzy, Lyndi and Niccol!
After the enrichment dinner, we went for a Sunday evening drive. While we were on our drive, we came upon a train that was just sitting there. So, naturally, we had to go and play on it!
That is pretty much as exciting as it gets these days! I have some more pictures that I need to put on my computer then I will put them on here!

2 comments:

The Walker Fam said...

Holy stinking cow!!! Chelsee, you are like totally and completely the most gorgeous girl I know. Look at how absolutely beautiful you are in these pictures. You Easter picture I couldn't stop staring at. You are just so pretty. Wow!
Thanks for sharing these pictures with us. I'm so glad you had fun with your Chicago girls.
~Oldest Sister

Mom / Nana / Suzi said...

Chels... will you crop the photo of you and your roommates and just send me the photo of YOU? It's gorgeous!!! (except, whose head of hair is behind your head???) You're a looker! Glad you're mine! Love ya - Mom