Thursday, October 29, 2009


What a roller coaster 7 weeks we've had around here... Tyson received his call and he has now entered the MTC on October 28th. Between the trip to Utah for him to receive his Endowment in the Bountiful Temple, doing his shopping, creating announcements, planning an open house, receiving all kinds of guests, etc... Phew! I think I need a nap!
It was a difficult good-bye this time for me. In the past as each of my children have gone off to school or on a mission and there was still someone at home to turn my attention to. I've noticed that as the oldest child left home, the next one in line had a chance to blossom. This time - ??? But now - there are no other children at home to turn my attention to. (besides the grandkids, but they have a mom) It makes me feel old and I'm not so sure I want to be old.
Anyway - Tyson is safely at the MTC. Chelsee is working her tail off on her mission in Vegas. Devin and Lianne are healthy and fine... they are coming over next weekend to go to see Wicked with us at the theater. Britnee and Adam are doing well, and of course my absolutely darling grandchildren are such fun!!!

No comments: