Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Thought From Chelsee 10-29-2009

It is SO COOL having another missionary in the family. I can feel it. I can't describe the feeling but I can feel that he is serving right along side me. I have been thinking about him all day and thinking, "oh, this is probably what he is doing right now" and "oh, I hope he likes this part".... etc. It is bringing back floods of memories from the MTC. I feel like I was just there last week. It is unreal to me that I have been out so long. Dad, almost 14 months. I cant even get a grasp on that. I AM SO FREAKING TERRIFIED OF COMING HOME! I'm just not going to think about it. I was joking around with President the other day and he did say something about me staying till 2011. I told him that I would just extend till the end of their mission and then I would just fly home with them!!! He thought it was a great idea!

No comments: