Friday, August 28, 2009

My Happy For Tyson Tears!

OK - I just got word from Bishop Walker who just checked the Church's missionary website and just found these words posted next to Tyson's name:

Elder Tyson Walker - Call Letter Sent

That means Tyson's missionary call has been made and now we just have to wait for the mail!

We're expecting the call to arrive in the mail on Thursday September 3rd (Happy Birthday Georgeene!) Tyson has already made the plans for the "Opening"... He's invited the two Elders currently serving in our ward, several of his friends (members and non-members) and he's now figuring out the logistics of the many cell phones that will be connected to family.

Wow! I didn't know I was this emotional - but I'm sitting here in my office at work in tears! It's a great day for a mom!!!

1 comment:

Lianne said...

That's so exciting! We can't wait to hear where he gets his call to!!