Saturday, April 11, 2009

Life / Easter / Wind

Just a few thoughts -

So - it's windy today (darn) that puts such a damper on outdoor Easter plans. It's not so much fun to hide Easter eggs outside when it's only 30 degrees! Makes me want to bundle up with a blanket and go take a nap!

Easter is tomorrow. I love it! That means new, fresh, clean, bright, happy, SPRING to me! The sun shines longer each day and I just feel like I have more energy!

But that's not what Easter is really all about - my testimony is made stronger as I understand more and more about the atonement and the resurrection of Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for continued knowledge that I gain as I study the scriptures, attend my meetings, and find opportunities to learn.

And then... LIFE... Life is good! Experiences in life are amazing! I am ever so grateful for my family that makes my life complete!

1 comment:

Lianne said...

Easter always seems like the official start of Spring. Sorry to hear that you guys didn't have the best weather for your egg hunt. Hopefully it was still fun!