Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I LOVE ENGLAND!!!

I think that I was supposed to be born in England 'cuz I love it so much! Oh well - I'll just have to settle for visiting as often as I can.


We have terrific and incredible friends that opened their doors for us to stay with them:













We saw incredilbe sites: (lots more besides these but I didn't have room for more)

Bodium Castle

Canterberry Cathedral








St. Mary's Church in Winchelsea

Battle Abby






Guilford High Street









Buckingham Palace

And Generally Just Had Fun!!!

2 comments:

Grandma Tami said...

How fun! You are so lucky to be able to travel like that and have great friends to stay with. Love the castles.

Lianne said...

Those are awesome pictures! I am glad that you guys had a good trip! Looks like it was a lot of fun!