Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Chelsee Mission Update

Chelsee's latest letter reports that:

1. Her foot is doing well. She's not limping anymore, even though the muscle is still pretty tight.

2. The food at the MTC is "yucky"

3. Her favorite thing at the MTC is the Resource Center... this is where she calls investigators and talks to them on the phone.

4. She has been able to sing in the choir for Tuesday Night devotionals.

5. Chels says, "I love, love, love learning here. It comes so much easier than ever before!"

************
Chelsee flew to Las Vegas on Tuesday, September 30th! We'll be anxious to receive her next letter or email to find out all about arriving, meeting Pres. and Sis. Christensen, her new companion, housing, etc...

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

It sounds like Chelsee is ditto-ing my MTC experience. I loved being on the phones with people, and I hated the food. I remember writing you Suzi, begging you to send me a loaf of Great Harvest Bread. I think I ate cereal for almost every meal.