Saturday, August 9, 2008

Father and Son in Alaska


I love this photo of Dad (Gyle) and his Dad (Norlan). It just speaks so many messages:
* The relationship of Father and Son
* Counsel from a Father
* Sharing wisdom
* Sharing memories
* Peace
* Love
* Eternal Family

I'm so thankful that Grandpa and his sons have had a marvelous time together fishing in Alaska. It's a dream come true for Grandpa and everytime I talk to dad I can hear the joy in his voice as well.

Just look how cute Grandpa is! You can see the joy in his face! Isn't it wonderful???











And look at the whole crew... Wow! What a great memory maker for them all!

2 comments:

Lianne said...

That sounds like it was a fun trip! And that is so awesome that they got to go as dad and brothers. I am sure that that is a great way to spend quality time together! How fun!

Harrop Family said...

Love, love, love the pictures!!! Too bad we couldn't be a fly on the boat wall eh? I'm grateful dad had this experience and now memories to tell as stories to his grandchildren.