Sunday, May 4, 2008

I Was Tagged By Megan...

Well - the tagging bug hit... I was tagged by Megan... (This is Mom)

A ~ Each person has to list 6 facts about them
B ~ After part A go to 6 people's blogs and leave a comment letting them know to read your blog and that they have been tagged. List at the end of your posting who you have tagged.

1. I have an absolutely incredible family!!!! Love my kids and I love the choices they are making in life. I love to see their successes and to experience life with them.

2. I love springtime! I love the newness, the freshness and the feel of new beginnings. I would have to say that spring is my favorite season.

3. I just did something I've never done before - I turned in a letter of resignation at my work. (tense) I have new ideas and new possibilities on the horizon.

4. I have nearly filled up my IPOD. It's a toy that I never realized how much I would enjoy!

5. I am secretly trying to figure out how to trade in my car for one with a few more options and in a different color. (No more buying the color that everyone else wants)

This is hard... I don't like talking about me -

6. In the next life I want to be thin and have shapely ankles.

There you go... That's enough about me... Now I'm off to tag ... I'll let you know who when I get back from tagging them... I'm back... I tagged: Devin, Lianne, Adam and Chelsee. I hope four are enough 'cuz I just don't have links to other's sites.

1 comment:

The Walker Fam said...

Chelsee - YOU'RE TAGGED!!!! Love ya... Mom